Monday, November 06, 2006

Lost and wondering not wandering

At last November is here and the fall didn't really seem to happen. We had warm rains in October and heavy rains as November came about.

I've been lost and wondering what each day will bring. Will I ever get to the point where I can begin to start what I so desperately want to create? A new life, a new career, or just a new job. I start and I stop little projects with little incentive to stay on task and complete the entire piece.

Travel, I keep thinking I just need to get the hell out of here! Where do I go? Where do I go that I don't have to come back? Is that the answer, not coming back? Is it time to move on and not look back?

I need a change, very desperately, I need to get away and get pampered. My best pal is depressed and I barely have an edge on her...can't miss one dose of the Proz...

I don't feel the holiday spirit, I want to avoid hearing the world news though there are a few headlines to cheer about, and yet life is really pretty good when everything is accounted for. Too bored and too privileged to bitch and yet here I am going on and on. My bestest pal, let's get the hell out of town, get a massage, have some pampering and forget the world for a day! That's my Christmas wish.

No comments: