Manster is finally going to an Internal Medicine Veterinary Specialist. We are suspicious of cancer. Frankincense will be the oil that gets applied. I just need to know where the cancer is. Am I jumping the gun with his diagnosis, Dr. F and I are worried because we have exhausted every possible diagnosis for basic stomach problems? Manster continues to lose weight and more over, he appears to be in pain and just not feeling good.
I may go ahead and apply Frankincense just because I see that he is feeling poorly and his little body hurts. He is small enough I can apply a small amount all over. I will consult JP at my massage today.
The Reference book states "apply Frankincense at the site of the cancer", but it is not specific of the amount to use on a small dog. I figure a lot like a small child. More research today as I recover from my back, will read "healing oils, healing hands, discovering the power of prayer, hands on healing and anointing".
To any friends or family that have enjoyed the introduction of these oils by me: don't forget to use them and let me know if there are problems you need additional or different oils for. My bro continues to report sobriety from the use of oils and his amethyst crystal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well damn, I hope it isn't Cancer. Let me know how that goes.
Post a Comment