Young Living Essential Oils continue to be a saving grace for me. Decorating my home for the holidays has been fun but I was really dumb about getting up and down and pulled muscles in my back.
I knew as soon as I did it that I would end up with increased pain, probably pain killers too. I was stepping off my kitchen counter, on to a chair, foot slipped and I jerked myself at the lower back area. Interesting enough, my neck and upper shoulders became more flexible, as if I jerked them into place.
OK, so enough of my stupid acts and more about the wonders of Herbal Oils. PanAway has allowed me to function the last two days, I finally get a massage this morning but already feel better. I admit, I had to use Vicodin for pain but it was the PanAway that took the edge off the sharp pains, Vicodin alone was not doing it. Rest, warm blanket, firm bed, and PanAway and this morning I'm already better. Glad I have the massage but not necessary. Yesterday was a full day of pain but I could function because I put the oil on and kept moving so that the stiffness would not set in.
Heal thy self has been my motto this year. I find that I have been able to provide myself comfort as much as I do to my Manster who remains sick and experiencing pain. I rubbed him after applying the oils on myself and saw him relax and sleep soundly, not something he can do for himself these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment