My signals today are taking the direction of volunteerism. I've looked at the National Missing and Exploited Children site and the Habitat for Humanity. I already support HfH and so I went ahead and signed up. The NMEC is out of Virginia, clear across the country from where I am. I can't afford to travel there and yet the help they need caught my attention while reading my Yahoo news. The first child to get his photo on a milk carton is back in the news. The photos on his website are disturbing.
http://www.johnnygosch.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oooh...which HfH did you sign up with? I so wanted to go out and help in the Gulf. Still do. AND I have a plane ticket for free via delta miles....hrmmm
I signed up with local HfH and have been contacted. I was already an active member providing $$'s and wanted to see if there was more I could do. Right now they are still only asking for $$. I cannot provide and so my physical support cannot be used at this time either.
Post a Comment