Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Call Him Grandpa Flo

Received the call tonight that my hubby's eldest is pregnant. I was surprised but I shouldn't have been, barely made it to the one year wedding anniversary last month!

The feminist in me feels that a long hard road is about to begin for that young couple. Planned was to sell the small house they are in and buy a larger one, with a better yard before getting pregnant....blah, blah, blah...

I figure now they have to stay there cause they are having a hard time just getting this one repaired due to tight financial bind. An equity mortgage has already been taken, "to repair and sell", oh my, oh my.... on Black Friday they purchased a new TV. Wasn't needed, but what a deal!!!

Oh, how I see the writing on the wall. So sad, so sad, just wait and see.....

My buddies know where I'm coming from

1 comment:

Cinnamon Girl said...

Oh jebus, did we see this coming or what?!

Ok I gotta come up for drinks.